Capri Pants Women Girls or Ladies are a type of pants that are shorter than normal pants. The name Capri derived from the Italian isle of Capri. They end between the knee and the lower leg.
Pants were an essential garment to men, until the 20th century. Women wore loose pantalettes or drawers before the 20th century. Wearing of trousers by women for business or dress occasions was accepted in the 70s.
The first capri pants women were made by Sonja de Lennart, a cloth designer from Prussia in 1948. Though they were quite popular in the 1950s and 1960s.The actress Audrey Hepburn was among the first movie stars who wore capris in her film Roman Holiday.
Capri pants went out of style until the 2000s. Also, Capri pants come with a zipper at the knee. The zipper at the knee has added an advantage. You can change between pants and shorts. Pair a trendy top with capri pants. You are all set to rock the world.
Capri Pants Women
Capri pants made a major comeback in the later part of 2019.Women are preferring cropped pants as well as capri pants. In 2019, the most popular styles of capri pants for women were tapered or narrow capris.
The trend which is currently in vogue is print capris. Capris with lacing up the side, striped wide cropped capris, jean capris print denim capris also became popular. There are also black-step-hem capris, that made a foray in the women’s wardrobe.
These edgy capris are not everyone’s cup of tea. Try one if you think capris are frumpy. Always choose a Capri that flatters your body type.
Choose shoe wear that complements your capris. For instance, lace-up sandals or pumps. As the lace-up sandals are open airy and reveal some skin, they help to elongate the leg. You can try block heels or flats as well.
While pairing shoes with capris, choices are huge. You can try even statement sneakers or canvas flats. Update your Capri wardrobe with fresh colors. For example, try blue which has been very popular these days.
Cargo Pants for Women
Cargo pants for women are loose-fitting trousers with a large external pocket on the side of each leg and these are back with elan. A pair of cargo pants with a polo shirt is perfect for any occasion. You can also pair it up with a white tee or cami.
What about shoes? Well, try heeled sandals. Let’s try something different with your cargos. You can pair it up with a button-down shirt or turtle-neck shirt. In winter, you can pair it up with an oversized blazer or a denim jacket with a camisole underneath.
If you want to look casual yet stylish, then pair it up with a slouchy sweater or a belted jacket. If cargo pants are made of shiny material, then pair it up with a metallic strapless top.
Cargo Capris for Women
Cargo capris for women are designed for tough outdoor activities. Cargo capris can be easily distinguished from others by their cargo pockets.
It has made a big comeback. Celebrities are flaunting them with panache. Style up your cargos capris with strappy heels.
Cargo capris for women making in-roads due to its utilitarian features like large pockets sewn onto the outside.
Loose Capri Pants
Wear loose capri pants with elan. Yes, they are back. Style them up with nude color shoes to make your legs look longer. While styling up loose capri pants always look for the right footwear.
Loose capri pants expose your calf, so always team up with a wedge or low chunky heel to elongate your exposed calf. If you want to go casual with loose capri pants, then pair it up with loose-fitting t-shirts or sweaters.
Cotton Capris for Ladies
Cotton fabric is all about comfort. It absorbs the moisture and releases it on the surface of the fabric which evaporates eventually. When we talk about cotton capris for ladies then it is all about comfort.
You can style up your comfort dressing with black heel and sunglasses, and loop earrings. Styling up will be incomplete without the right footwear. So, stay trendy with boots.
Cotton ¾ Pants for Ladies
A pair of cotton ¾ pants is perfect for the night comfort. Yes, cotton fabric ups the comfort level during summer. Especially, Indian summer. Breathable fabric is apt for tight sleep at night.
Though we don’t give much thought to night dresses but uncomfortable night dresses can disturb your sleep and you look tired the next day.
Cotton Capri Pants for Ladies
When you want comfort as well as style then go for cotton capri pants for ladies. They are inherently casual.
Team it up with a long T-shirt that falls on your hip. In winter, team it up with a boyfriend cardigan and finish the look with ballet flats or chunky canvas sneakers.
Exclusive Top 10 Capri Pants Women
- Essential ¾ Tights are suitable for all kinds of workouts, from running to yoga. Superstretch fabric offers comfort and flexibility, with a convenient auto-lock pocket in the back. Pair it with our Python tee. Available in Indigo Indigo Blue and Charcoal.
- Sweat-wicking material pulls moisture away from the body, keeping you cool during your workout
- Self-coloured flatlock stitch for enhanced durability
- Reflective logo and tape print for high visibility at night. The tape reflects the light from oncoming vehicles, increasing the drivers’ ability to see runners and cyclists.
- 96% Cotton, 4% Spandex
- Ultra soft and stretchable, these capris make for the ideal lounge wear/sleepwear.
- Wicks moisture way, Quick stain release, Super soft, Stretchable, Comes with pockets
- Functional Pockets: for all your basic neccesities.
- Espresso Women’s Capri Pants are cropped to perfection and feature side line contrast piping for casual appeal and bit of sportive look. All day comfort for casual wearing – Yoga / Sports / Jogging / Gym / Nightwear / Travel etc.,
- Fabric : 100% Cotton Supreme Quality Bio Enzyme Single Jersey fabric that feels extremely soft against your skin.
- Fit : Mid rise waist. Regular fit through hips and thighs. Cropped straight leg. Gathered soft Elastic that doesn’t leave any impression on waist.